To apply for one of the vacancies listed on this website, we need some personal data from you to be able to consider your application. This document sets out what personal data we collect and how we use it.
Who we are
- Qualasept Pharmaxo Holdings Limited (QPHL) is the data controller of the personal data you submit. QPHL is the holding company for Bath ASU, Pharmaxo, Microgenetics and Corsham Science.
- Our registered office is: 3 Corsham Science Park, Park Lane, Corsham, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SN13 9FU.
- Our Data Protection Officer is Martyn Smith 3 Corsham Science Park, Park Lane, Corsham, SN13 9FU.
What personal data do we collect?
To process your application, we collect or create:
- Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses.
- Recruitment information including interview notes and opinions taken during and following interviews and other information included in a CV or cover letter or as part of the application process.
- Employment records including job titles, work history, training records and professional memberships.
- Information about any specific access requirements concerning interview attendance (where relevant).
- Equal opportunities monitoring data to ensure fairness and consistency when recruiting for all roles.
How we use your personal data
- To decide on your recruitment or appointment.
- To determine the terms on which you work for us.
- To check you are legally entitled to work in the UK.
- To assess qualifications for a particular job or task.
- To deal with any legal disputes.
- To ascertain your fitness to carry out the role.
- To comply with our health and safety obligations.
With whom do we share your personal data?
- The relevant company within the QPHL group that is recruiting for the vacancy
- PeopleHR as the provider of our application portal. Further information about PeopleHR’s data protection and information security measures are available at https://security.peoplehr.com/
How long do we keep your personal data?
- For the duration of the recruitment process and for six months after so information is available in the event of a legal claim. For unsuccessful candidates, we will then securely destroy your personal information.
- For successful candidates, your application and recruitment information will transfer across to your HR file.
Under data protection legislation, you have several rights concerning your personal data, as below:
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
For further information on these rights, please see the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) website.
If you wish to make a request about any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com or 3 Corsham Science Park, Park Lane, Corsham, SN13 9FU.
Queries or complaints
In the first instance, we would hope to resolve any queries or concerns you have informally. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 3 Corsham Science Park, Park Lane, Corsham, SN13 9FU.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) as the regulator of data protection. For further information, please see: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/.
QPHL have information security measures in place to reduce the risk of unauthorised access to, misuse or loss of personal data. These include:
- Appropriate access controls and user authentication
- Staff policies and training
- Incident and breach processes
- Appropriate internal IT and network security
- Business continuity processes
- Regular testing and review of our security measures